Results of Annual General Meeting of JKX Oil & Gas plc
On June 25, the Annual General Meeting of JKX Oil & Gas plc shareholders was held in London. During the meeting, the Board of Directors adopted all resolutions on the agenda, including:
- To receive the annual accounts and reports of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2017.
- To approve the Directors’ Remuneration Report, in the form set out in the 2017 Annual Report.
- To re-elect Michael Bakunenko as a non-executive director of the Company.
- To re-elect Vladimir Rusinov as a non-executive director of the Company.
- To re-appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as auditors of the Company to hold office from the conclusion of the meeting until the conclusion of the next general meeting of the Company.
- To authorize the directors to determine the remuneration of the auditors.
- That a general meeting, other than an annual general meeting, may be called on not less than 14 clear days’ notice.